9.02.2005

Living in a Fantasy Realm

Umm, someone in charge of PR for the adminstration really needs to re-consider using Michael Chertoff (Head of the Department of Homeland Security) to give these sort of speeches. This is what he said Thursday morning, yes, Thursday, at a press conference. Glad he thinks they've done such a good job... Jage

"I think the genius of the people who are working here (DHS), the genius of the people of FEMA, the people in the National Guard, the people in the Coast Guard is, they have been marvelously adaptable...And so I think it is a source of tremendous pride to me to work with people who have pulled off this really exceptional response." (Jage - Notice of the four agencies he named, only the DHS and FEMA are in the 'genius' category. Maybe he means as in the 'idiot savant' vein of genius?)


"Hello, my name is Michael and I'm a recovering hobo..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here