8.28.2005

Greyhair's 'GreyBlog' Debut

I wanted to post a quick note to let everyone know that a really good friend of mine, and one of the principle reasons I started blogging (yeah, you can blame him for that), has finally given in and premiered his own blog page (link here). Prior to blogging, my political commentaries were confined to e-mails sent to friends, co-workers and family members. I’d say during the course of the past 2 years, at least 75% of the news stories or political statistics I’ve sent out came directly from Greyhair. Naturally, after I finished setting up my own blog, I became quite adamant with him to finally do the same since his postings will do much more general good than anything I could probably add to the scene. In fact, if you had to choose between reading my rants or Greyhair's, I'd suggest leaning towards his. He's just starting out, but I'm sure there will shortly be a plethora of political wisdom waiting. Anyway, now you know… Jage

1 Comments:

Blogger greyhair said...

Many many thanks for the kind words.

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here