8.15.2005

Greetings and Felicitations

I'm not exactly sure what to say at this point to adequately preface what is yet to come. I've always resisted the compulsion to regurgitate my individual views for the public at large to digest (yummy, huh?), as my Existentialist nature usually rears its ugly head to remind me that my views, regardless of how thoughtful they may be, are ultimately pointless to anyone else besides myself. However, and whether or not it's to the misfortune of any reader who may stumble across this journal, I've finally given in to the requests from some very close friends that I commit some of the absurdities which fall from my mouth to a written format. Hence, this page now exists among the other countless hordes of electronic opinion...

Perhaps I should add some language in this semi-introduction to apologize for any future offensive remarks or perspectives, but that would truly begin this endeavor in a most disingenuous fashion. If you don't like what you see here, then that means I've potentially made you think about something more than you've desired. And for such intellectual injuries I can offer no sincere remorse. It would be a far, far better world overall if our species remembered that divergent thought was indeed a good thing...but I regress and realize that asking for such in a first post is somewhat brazen at best. So, I'll simply end by again welcoming you to the organized chaos of my mind... Jage

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here